Saturday, September 19, 2009

Auntie saved some kittens

Look at these little cuties!


The kids Auntie found some day old kittens a few weeks ago.
She and her family bottle fed them and got them fairly healthy.
Their dog found them under some stairs at an abandoned home.
They cant keep them because the dog hates them!!
So she found a really nice store that put them on display for purchase.
Aren't they cute?


I hope they all find some great homes.

Oh and no we did not get one because Michael Jr is very allergic. He did not even go look at them because he is so allergic. They are so cute it was hard not to take one home though.
:)

2 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Super cute. I just got a kitten!! I've never had a cat before and we absolutely love her!!

Aimie said...

Congrats! I love kitties too and would definitely have a few if Michael Jr was not so allergic.