Thursday, September 10, 2009

Still here


Wow!
My life is so full right now. I am incredibly busy but in a good way.
Of coarse traditional school has started for the middle munchkins, so that is the base of our family routine of up early, breakfast and get ready and then be at school by 7:30. Then home to start Aimee with her homeschool adventures (that I am really loving!) Pick up the munchkins at their various times and start their homework (yuck, more like busy work if you ask me) get them to soccer practices, we have dinner in there somewhere (no drive thrus though, gotta be as organic as possible) try and find some special time for all of them(even if just a few minutes a piece) and fit in various Dr, Ortho, Audio appointments like every day, work on getting our rental ready to be shown (that is never ending) , of coarse our addition is a work in progress and must be worked on continually it seems, then always trying to find a few minutes for me to shower (every day would be nice). Wow, that was the longest run-on sentance in history I think! It is crazy, but good.
We are also are the proud owners of a new pooch.
We were at the Upland Pet Expo a little while ago to pick up some free treats for our dog Lucky and maybe some coupons for dog food and grooming. There was a great Doggie Dive going on too, where the dogs dive off a dock and retrieve a "duck" at the other end trying to be the fastest. It is cute! You get all wet as the dogs jump into this really long pool and swim off to retrieve the "duck" for their owners. Any way there are some adoption people there to looking for homes for their rescued little buds. Michael Jr fell in love with this one little black and white dog and was just in tears when I said that we could not get him. I mean he was really that upset. To apease him I took a picture of the dog and got the card of the place that was keeping him. I also said that we would have to ask Dad. I really thought it would end there. Nope. Michael Jr was asking like every 5 minutes for days. Finally Dad said go get the dog. I thought he would have already been adopted. He was pretty cute. I called and the dog was still waiting for us. So off to PetSmart we went on adoption day.


He is so happy.
Both of them are so happy.
So we are now plus one more dog.
Willy.

Cute huh?
Another reason to be busy, but happy.
:)

No comments: