:)
No matter what,
It is always a mess.
I try to fill back packs and other organizational containers with their entertainment things but the stuff is always everywhere!!
We purposefully tried to buy a vehicle that would entertain them
Yeah it is cool. Pleanty of room so the kids are not complaining about someone touching the other or what ever. We even got the big mounted in the upper deck. It has a video player (yes that is old school but we have a ton of videos still) and every thing! You can even plug the game systems in and play from the back bench while driving. There is a "teen seat" as I call it that has its own radio so you dont have to listen to mom's country music.
Perfect vehical for the family that is always on the move, right?
You know it, till disaster hit.
The tv went out.

Nothing but black.
We are down.
"No more Veggie Tales on the way to school.
Oh no, that means mom is gonna make us do devotionals again!!!"
So here we are in a recession, doing an addition, trying to rent out a rental, Aimee's birthday next week, CHRISTmas just around the corner and our traveling tv has passed away.
My kids say that the van is so old now, "its so 80's mom!"
"We need Romper Room back!"
I think that is even more funny because (gosh I am dating myself) that would make the van so 70's wouldn't it?!?
:)
Have a happy day!
























3 comments:
Looks like my car and I have a 9year old. My purse is just as bad, filled with random toys like Bakugans and stuff.
Ohh I know about the purse issue too! Do you remember when we didn't need a big purse??
Looks like my van...no not really...mine is a war zone. It collects everything because we spend soooooo much time in it. We have to clean it atleast once or twice a week...I'm ashamed to say:( My van is abused...bless it's heart.
Post a Comment