Friday, September 25, 2009

friday fill ins

#143

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. One week ago _I started getting this yucky cold____.

2. __I used to love to sit with my Papa and watch football_________ when I was young.

3. Mama told me __to pray every night_________.

4. _Together forever and always,__________ you and me.

5. Take your time _and count your blessings__________.

6. __Hold your breath and the bee_________ will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _time with my husband____, tomorrow my plans include _soccer, gardening, maybe some work on the addition____ and Sunday, I want to _RENT OUT OUR RENTAL!!!!!!____!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

My mom taught me to pray every night as well, and that is something that I would like to teach my children, too. There is certainly always something to be thankful about!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Aimie said...

Thank you!