Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Its official!



I am a home school mom!
I am so proud!

I started my home schooling for Aimee and this was my 5th day. It is great! I wish I had done this earlier. I kinda wish that I had the younger ones at home to. I really am enjoying learning with Aimee though.
We are running a full game here too. We have a really full load so there is no messing up.
She has :
World History
English and Literature
Bible
Conversational Spanish
Algebra 1
Physical Education
Digital Photography

She starts reading for the day while I drop off the middle munchkins. Then we jump right in and cover all the rest before they are done in elementary. I love that we can do it all in the kitchen with Belle playing on the floor. She is already working on 2 English papers that are awesome. When she has input on what she can study she really gets into the study.
I am so over the top happy that we have chosen to follow this path for her education. I am really sure that God had this in store for Aimee all along.
I am elated that I listened to him.

Thank you God!

1 comment: