Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A friend came to visit



My friend Bridget has been away for months on the adventure of a lifetime.
She has been blessed with the opportunity to travel the United States with her family for 7 or 8 months. They are learning so much! Not only about our country but also about each other because they are traveling in an RV. So they are getting really close, daily!
I have so missed her beautiful family.
I enjoy being around them all.
They are so positive and God loving I don't know how anyone could not love them!

Happy for me though, her sister just had a beautiful baby girl this past Wednesday so Bridget flew out to meet her new niece. She only had a few days to spend out here and she has a good sized family, I assumed she would be spending as much time with them as she could since she has not seen them in months. She was so sweet she made a point to come and visit me though! I was so touched. I know how important she is to our family and that she came and spent some of her short precious family time coming to visit us made me just love her even more!

It was great seeing her, and reconnecting with hugs and showing her all the work we have done to our home in the months she has been gone. She brought two of her five little cuties with her and they have grown so much. They all still are just the most amazingly positive family! We would have loved to have visited with them longer and heard stories of their travels which I am sure we will do come summertime. I can't wait to here them though!

Their visit made me smile from my soul.

No comments: