We are getting stuff accompished over here!
I know I posted a picture of the stairs but Belle is so proud of them I took another picture of the new stairs and the landing pad of cement right below it.
Yes this is where we are sleeping at the moment since our original bedroom has become the dining room and our new room is freezing, we opted for the heated area!
This is what else was accomplished this weekend.
Tile!!!
Our friend Tom came over, without even being asked, because he knew Michael was doing the flooring this weekend, and helped him get all the cuts done for the tiling. This took them hours. The sweetest part is that he is a fireman and this was his day off. He was really tired and was going to sleep for a while at home. His wife said that he was trying to sleep but just got up and said "I'm gonna go see if Mike needs any help." Then just got in the jeep and came over to help.
God works wonders.
The two of them just went at it.
It was great!
Look how nice it turned out!
I will probably try the grout later on today.
The tile needs to set for 24 hours and it has been pretty cold so I want to let it sit just a bit longer because I am nervous I will mess up all the hard work the guys did.
Thank you Tom for being such a great friend!
Okay, I am now off to start clearing Michael Jr.'s room so it can be painted too! Yay!!
I will probably try the grout later on today.
The tile needs to set for 24 hours and it has been pretty cold so I want to let it sit just a bit longer because I am nervous I will mess up all the hard work the guys did.
Thank you Tom for being such a great friend!
Okay, I am now off to start clearing Michael Jr.'s room so it can be painted too! Yay!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment