Friday, February 5, 2010

The simple woman's day book

Feb 5, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY (02/01/10)...
Outside My Window... it is getting ready to rain. Oooh I love that smell!!
I am thinking... about what I am going to get accomplished today.
I am thankful for...
the life I have been given, my wonderful husband and 4 amazing children especially.
From the kitchen... I am going to make a homemade chicken soup tonight to chase off the rainy chills.
I am wearing... at the moment my ugly sweats.

I am creating...an amazing addition to our home. We are so almost there!! The hardwood repair guy is coming to give us a quote in just a few hours. I hope he is not to expensive!!
I am praying...that we find the right path for our son. Also that we find the right church for our family since our old one is just not right for us anymore. For those who we are leaving behind because their choices were not what I want for my children to be around and think are okay.
I am going...to remember to pay my husband's dues today, I hope.
I am hoping...To see a friend who has been traveling with her 5 munchkins and husband a
ll around the US in her RV for the last bunch of months. I have really missed her.
I am hearing... a few cars driving past on their way to work.
Around the house...They are all pleasantly dreaming while I am up playing on my computer :)
One of my favorite things...Is listening to children laugh & play. It is so calming to my soul.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
I will be getting ready for the Fios installers who blew me out on Monday to come and install the Fios for me this coming Monday. I will be starting to get all my tax stuff together even though my appointment is a few weeks away. I hate waiting till the last minute. I will be hopefully working on my flower bed in front of my house. I bought some beautiful tulips I really want to plant soon!!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
it could have been any of my girls. They all looked the same when they were born.
I can tell them apart of coarse, my husband...well some of the time he can. This one is a picture of...





Aimee.
Only the first munchkin got the expensive pictures from the photo company that comes to your house and turns them into infant models! Then I got smart and did it myself. Way more pictures at a fraction of the cost!!



No comments: