I have happy stuff today!!
I have pictures of our newly painted dinning room!
Which the boys don't like too much.
Michael Jr says it looks like a firetruck (wrong shade though), Michael Sr thinks it is just to crazy and his brother thinks it is Polo Red. Which now that I look at it...it kinda is. I bought Alarm Red from Frazee though I swear!!
Okay here it was with just the red tinted primer...

Michael tagged the wall while painting it.
How sweet my honey is!!

Now here it is all painted.
I love it!!
It makes the antique chiffonier really show itself off too.
Polo or Alarm, I think it looks great!!
We are sooo close to being done!!
I have pictures of our newly painted dinning room!
Which the boys don't like too much.
Michael Jr says it looks like a firetruck (wrong shade though), Michael Sr thinks it is just to crazy and his brother thinks it is Polo Red. Which now that I look at it...it kinda is. I bought Alarm Red from Frazee though I swear!!
Okay here it was with just the red tinted primer...
Michael tagged the wall while painting it.
How sweet my honey is!!
Now here it is all painted.
I love it!!
Polo or Alarm, I think it looks great!!
We are sooo close to being done!!
























1 comment:
That looks awesome! great job!
Post a Comment