Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Missing since January 25th: Have you seen him?

I got this email from a friend who's friends grandson is missing.
Will Rodman,
have you seen him??

This is true.
This is terrible and his family is crazy with worry.
They love him very much.
If you have seen him where you live please call the police right away.
Maybe we can help this story have a happy(ier) ending.

Here is the email:





ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

Anaheim Police Department (California) 1-714-765-1900

DOB: Apr 3, 1992
Missing: Jan 25, 2010
Age Now: 17
Sex: Male
Race: White
Hair: Sandy
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1" (185 cm)
Weight: 160 lbs (73 kg)
Missing From:
ANAHEIM
CA
United States






This is actually from me, (Valerie) this is not one of those forwarded emails that you aren't sure if they are true or not.
Some of you may know Barb (aka Skirt). If you don't, she is one of my dearest friends in the world. Her grandson has been missing since last Monday 1/25/2010. He disappeared from Katella High School and has not been seen since. Even his backpack was left behind. This is a link to his entry on the National Missing or Exploited Kids website.
I am emailing you, because you either live in the area, or as I went through my email addresses (and Facebook), I thought you might have some sort of reason for possibly seeing him around. Either you have kids, hang out where kids might hang out, etc. Whatever the reason, I hope that each one of you will open the link and take a good look at the pictures of William Jarel Rodman. Keep that picture in your mind as you ride around town doing errands or whatever you do. If you see him, please contact:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
OR
Anaheim Police Department (California) 1-714-765-1900
OR ME directly!
I know that everyone has busy schedules, but please take a few minutes to open the link and take a look.
I know that this is a long shot, but I have made some pretty crazy requests via email and usually someone comes through with help!
Thanks everyone!
Valerie
Please feel free to forward if you think someone else might be able to help, but I DON'T want this to turn into one of those emails I mentioned at the beginning and we all have to verify it on Snopes!

No comments: