For Today...February 25
Outside my Window...it's supposed to be a rainy day, but the sun is peaking out.
I am thinking...about homeschooling, organizing in a new way and the addition getting finished soon!
From the learning rooms...I just found a new spelling website for my munchkins to practice their words on with games and lists. I believe it is called spellingcity.com.
From the learning rooms...I just found a new spelling website for my munchkins to practice their words on with games and lists. I believe it is called spellingcity.com.
I am thankful that...I have such a loving, wonderful and sexy husband to help me stay sane.
From the kitchen...I've been eating beets. I read that they are very good for you as you age especially. So bring on the beets in my morning fruit and protein shakes!!
I am wearing...sweat pants and a sports bra because I don't want hair color on it. If I color often enough, I will never know when I go gray and neither will anyone else!!
I am wearing...sweat pants and a sports bra because I don't want hair color on it. If I color often enough, I will never know when I go gray and neither will anyone else!!
I am reading...Answers book 1 by Ken Ham.
I am hoping...that we get this house finished before the summer so I can have friends over for dinner and games!!
I am hearing...Belle play with her learning letters game and Aimee typing away on her Martin Luther report.
I am hearing...Belle play with her learning letters game and Aimee typing away on her Martin Luther report.
Around the house.... I am in a throw it out mood. If I haven't used it in a while out it goes.
One of my favorite things... is reading a good book.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. Oh and getting ready to go visit our tax guy. Fun.
No picture to share because my computer is arguing with me about which one should go up there!!A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. Oh and getting ready to go visit our tax guy. Fun.

























1 comment:
I like the idea of coloring your hair so you never know when you go gray! I've never colored my hair and I'm turning 40 this year. so far I've only seen 2 or 3 gray strands, but I'm guessing it won't be too much longer.
Post a Comment