Friday, February 19, 2010

My Baby got Tested!!



Becca took her ice skating test yesterday to see if she can move up from Pre-Alpha to the Alpha group. Her coach gave her a private lesson just before her exam so I think she has a good chance of passing this time. The last time she took the test she had only been skating for a few weeks so they had her just try the exam. She did pretty good for just starting out but now she has been skating for 4 months and I think she will have done great on this exam.
(Especially since her coach was talking to me about what days the Alpha's meet and which times would be best for her to go. But Ssshhh don't tell Becca that!)




Belle was not as excited as I was though.
She was cold, tired and teething.
Looks a little bored too.
Poor thing it was really cold in there last night for some reason. We are Californians so 15 degrees is really cold to just sit and watch someone go in circles for an hour and a half.
She was happy when Becca was done though. Gave her the appropriate high 5's and hugs too.
Gosh I hope Becca passes! I am gonna make a big cake before we find out in hopes that she passes. I know she will, so the cake will be perfect!!

1 comment:

Lisa Anne said...

Oh you have to let us know if she passes. I'm sure she did. She's going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the cake.