Paul Newman has these great organic mint chocholate cookies available! They are so good! They kind of taste like the Thin Mint cookies you can get once a year from the Girl Scouts, only these are better because they are organic. My munchkins all thought that they were great. I bought them yesterday at Target and they are now gone. I think that is the best taste test right there!By the way our local Target is a great place to get less expensive organic snacks. You should check yours out to. Their Archer Farms organic fruit strips are one of our family favorites. Yes they are actually certified organic products. Thank you Target for making organic snacking more family affordable.

























1 comment:
Doggone! I went to Target and all I bought was a cheeeeeeeeap skirt and some aluminum foil! Neither will taste good! I really enjoy the Archer Farms foods!
Tomorrow is a summer party for Potters and Sculptors' Club, dress is Western. I needed a full skirt to go with my vest. We have a country western band and line dancing too!
Post a Comment