
We have been doing so good with our shower times! If you don't know there is a challenge on the web that a blogger started. It is going on this summer challenging people to save water and take showers for 5 minutes or less. It runs through August and I think the idea is that once people get used to taking less time in the shower it becomes habit and you won't waste water that way. When I was a kid we had to take military showers. Water on to wet yourself, turn it off to soap up then back on to rinse off. Okay I am not a big fan of those showers at all!!!! I know if I was more green I could do them everyday but I spoil myself with 3 minute showers whenever I can take them! I read that a 3 minute shower here in the US is all the water some people have in Africa for the whole day. That is the guilt I used to keep the munchkins in a shorter shower.
WOW! DID YOU FEEL THAT?
EARTHQUAKE 5.8!
Was that God telling me I need to take even shorter showers?
No more quaking huh? Okay...I will go for a 4 minute shower today.
























1 comment:
Post a Comment