The center pieces turned out to be AWESOME!
Everyone loved them and loved the fact that they were alive. People were glad that I had come up with such an earth friendly idea. I am turning my church green! Even better ALL the center pieces got sold. Kaete even bought one for me! I am so happy my idea worked. We even made back all the money it cost to make them. Even better! Now I can't wait to plan the next event. Let's see...Casino Night is in 2 weeks. How can I turn that green? Hmmm?
Everyone loved them and loved the fact that they were alive. People were glad that I had come up with such an earth friendly idea. I am turning my church green! Even better ALL the center pieces got sold. Kaete even bought one for me! I am so happy my idea worked. We even made back all the money it cost to make them. Even better! Now I can't wait to plan the next event. Let's see...Casino Night is in 2 weeks. How can I turn that green? Hmmm?
























No comments:
Post a Comment