Oh my poor husband.
Look what I found at the botanical garden yesterday.
Do I ever want one.

A fountain in the middle of a gazebo.
Lovely.
A small gazing pool the fountain runs into making a soft gurgling sounds.
How peaceful.
Trees to help shade you as you sit and take in the beauty of the water and the greenery.
So calming.
We could never keep this looking so lovely with our munchkins running around, no matter how gorgeous I think it is. We would have bikes parked under it. The munchkins would try and jump their scooters over the fountain. It would be decorated with beads and jump ropes to make it "look more pretty" by the end of the day. Oh but how serene the thought of it is.
I guess Michael is safe on me adding to his "honey do" list with the gazebo.
But this one....

I think we could handle this in our yard!
Please honey?
Please?
No comments:
Post a Comment