I admit, I am not a great gardener. I do garden, I am just not really good at it. I water and weed but the plants just shrivel up and turn back into the soil given enough time with me. One of my favorite flowers is the gerber daisy. They are big and vibrant in color. They just make me smile. Probably why I keep trying to grow them. I have found I do better with them in pots than in my planter. Now here is a new thing for me. Look at this daisy. It is a conjoined twin gerber daisy. How does that happen? Is that all the pollutants in the air? I garden organically so I can honestly say I did not add anything to the soil to promote this. Trippy huh?
Look at my Peter Pan flower. It has a new flower growing out of its back. Another weird and unusual plant growth going on in my garden. It must be the gnomes. Because I would hate to think that there is something in the water that is weirding out my plants. That is the same water that I give my children and I don't need them growing extra body parts all of a sudden from different areas of their little bodies.
























2 comments:
Sheeesh! I've never before seen a conjoined Gerber Daisy! Nor have I seen a Peter Pan with another flower growing out of its back!Very pretty, and unusual!
I did have a cool illusion in my Zen garden in the morning. There was a single eucalyptus leaf, point down, suspended above the garden ferns, twirling and swinging in mid air. It went on for hours! I didn't want to spoil the mystery for myself, so I didn't go out and check this theory, but I do suspect it was caught in a silky strand of spider web on its way down to earth!
It was really sppecial looking from thisside of the window!
I love your garden hobby! You bring beauty into each day with the garden!!
I call myself an accidental gardener. I love the idea of a lush garden but mine is determined most by what's toughest. Especially this summer since were in a drought and have enforced water restrictions.
Post a Comment