Friday, July 18, 2008

what smells?

Pee Yeew! I have no idea what that smell is in my kitchen! Stink central in there! 2 days ago this yucky smell started in there and I have no idea what it is. I have emptied the drawers and cupboards looking for what ever it is that could be bad and stinking. Can't find it. I have to clean the floor everyday with all my munchkins, and I have not found anything on the floor that could have died and hidden itself behind the fruit basket or something. I even took the baby's highchair outside and dismantled it for a super cleaning thinking maybe to many crumbs got in there and were voicing their opinion on heat, baby sweat and bacteria rather loudly. No such luck there either though. I can't stand this!!! I don't think that anything died in our wall either because we had them insulated last year and there is something in the insulation that is supposed to keep the pests out. Of coarse they could have lied to me about that. Oh no. I just had a really bad thought. What if the smell is under the house? I am not going under there to take something that has passed away out of there!!!!

Sniff, sniff.

Okay maybe I would.
Better yet, what time does my hubby get home?

No comments: