Monday, June 23, 2008

aimee vs. ashley

Check out these two pictures.Aimee
Looking beautiful
with no proffessional assistance.


Ashley Tisdale.
Again beautiful.
5 hours of wardrobe, hair, make-up, lighting & photographers, all professionals to help with this shot. No, I don't think she had any air brushing, she's just pretty.

This is how my angel wants to look for school.
I don't blame her.
Shoot, I wouldn't mind looking like her either!
Yet trying to explain to a young one that this look is applied, sprayed and baked on by people who went to school to learn how to make their subject look amazingly perfect and is nearly impossible for the average kiddo to achieve just does not seem to work.

Oh well, Miss Tisdale is a nice role model.
Aimee can spend the summer with her friends trying to emulate her.
Mandy Moore is a good choice to. Right Aimee?

Thank goodness,
she agrees!

2 comments:

Aimie said...

Mom that picture of me is bad!!!
-- Aimee

Grandma said...

And I say you couldnot take a bad picture, Lovely One.