Monday, June 23, 2008
red dye update
Stopping the red dye has been so wonderful for Michael Jr. Even he has noticed the difference. We went to a birthday party over the weekend and the cake that was being served had a red fruit filling. My son told me that he didn't want to eat his cake because it might mess him up again. " I don't wanna be like that old way anymore mommy." Tears were about to flow down my cheeks. I was so proud. Not only had I seen a difference but my son had noticed it about himself. I was overwhelmed to say the least. Hallelujah! Relief for my son has arrived! I suppose that means my Quest for all natural everything has not been just for their future health, but also for the now! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
Brilliant discovery! So happy for Michael that he has a smart Mom!
Post a Comment