
I sweat.
I drink a ton of water and herbal tea.
I eat salad with no dressing.
I skip the fast food.
I splurge with home made fresh fruit smoothies.
I read tons of stuff on the internet for natural ways to loose baby pounds.
Yet,
I am discouraged.
My husband just bought new pants last month. They are falling off his backside.
He had the gang look going on yesterday while we were working in the backyard. His pants were way down below his boxers. That stinks. Yeah I told him so to! He just snickered and said "I eat! I eat alot! You have seen me. "
I was at the gym for an hour and a half yesterday.
Again.
So how come I am in the same pants I wore when I was 6 months pregnant?
This stinks!
I am going to the gym.
























No comments:
Post a Comment