Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tonight!

Laker game tonight!
Gotta watch and support our team.

The middle kids school has a Family Fun Night tonight. There is going to be a band and picnic for the families to bond and share quality time together. What was the principal thinking? The Lakers play tonight! The ring is on the line. First game and the Family Fun Night are at the same time. I know my family is most important but come on the Lakers are back in the winners court. Can't we all picnic in front of a large television and cheer on the Lakers? Sounds really fun and bonding to me!
The munchkin girls would rather go and hear the band that will be playing in the school courtyard than watch Kobe make a 3 point shot for the 14th time in 10 minutes! Where did I go wrong? My son will watch with my husband and I, but then the girls will be upset. I only have a few more hours to figure out what I am gonna do. No I do not have Tivo either.

No comments: