I don't eat it, so it's not easy to cook it because I generally cook by taste.
My husband has been working so hard on our home that I wanted to make him something that he normally does not get at our house and generally misses eating when he is with me. S I tried making him ribs. I served them once before, but those were precooked. All I did was warm them up. This time I actually did the rub, let it set and b-b-qed them.
This is how they turned out.
Michael said they were really good.
Yeah me.
























2 comments:
I just know your husband appreciated that touch of gourmet-ness. Looks yummy! I've never cooked ribs, maybe ate them twice, but they do look good! Never had Kosher chicken dogs either-do they taste way better than the ordinary ones? I know the Kosher chicken I cook tastes way better.
Is chocolate Kosher? It's pretty tasty too!
Love,
Mom
Try them! They are way better & you wont feel as guilty eating them. No cruelty, that works for me.
Post a Comment