
For Belle's birthday I decided to try using g-diapers. She is going to be one, what does she need? So any way, with my oldest we used the cloth diapers and with the other two it was the expensive green disposables that are kinda okay for the environment. These diapers looked to be a mix of the two. They are biodegradable. You can flush them or trash them ( will be gone in 150 days max). If you put them in the toilet I swear they start to dissolve before your eyes, but hold the baby leftovers until then. I have no idea how they do that. Made of wood pulp so they are natural. I am impressed.
I like that I can buy something that will help save the planet for my children and help the planet. It keeps the convenience of the lifestyle I have of being a Californian(busy and always on the move) yet still will run with my green ideals.
I think I am going to really like these diapers. She looks really cute in them too!
























No comments:
Post a Comment